Thursday, May 7, 2009

what are the reasons im going?

I love to worship God, I love going to church (youth group, spring break mission trips, or just going on Wednesday nights to hang with God and friends), I love to talk about him and what he has done. Once I heard about this trip I was like WOW!!! that would be amazing to go and help them out because I just love to help people, and going to Africa and making a difference in a place outside of America is really getting out and doing his work for others. It is just so amazing what you can do when you put God first in your life. I know deep down we are all scared to go I know I am but when God comes first he blocks out those fears and gives us the strength to do this. But the number one reason I do mission trips and why I'm doing this one is its my way to say thanks. I mean he gave his life for us so I give my life to him and do his work on earth for as long as I live and every opportunity I get I will take it.

God Bless everyone
Sam Henry

No comments:

Post a Comment